Friday 5 September 2014

Review: Technic makeup products

Hey guys,
So today I had a parcel delivered to me with a load of Technic makeup products inside. I had lip products, eye shadow pallets, a nail varnish, mascara and face products. Here is a picture of what I recieved below:

The thing that I was most excited about receiving was the lip products. I have got one juicy stick which is a dark vibrant pink, and lip shine which is more bright and shiny. I have never owned any lip products as bright as these and I was so happy to try these out. I found that the application of these were so easy and they came out just as I expected. The colour opacity comes out bright first time! The juicy stick is just like a crayon, and the lip shine is a normal lip brush.


I found that these two colours were both very similar but one I thought was a lot more opaque that the other. The lip shine seemed to come out opaque on my hand, but when I tested on my lips it wasn't as I expected. Although it's a beautiful colour it's not as opaque as I expected, although the juicy stick came out just as opaque on my hand as on my lips:
 

The next products I love are the two eye shadow pallets, the 'Nudes' and 'Smokey' both of these pallets include 6 different colours and an eye shadow brush. Both pallets start with light colours and work their way up to dark colours. I found that these were perfect travel size and could fit in nearly any makeup bag, which is so useful if you travel alot or if you like to keep your makeup in the same bag. Both pallets have very shiny colours inside and are highly pigmented. The effect these pallets have are an ombrè and I can see myself using these everyday. My favourite type of eye shadow are deffinetly nudes and these are perfect for an everyday look. 


Next I have the BB beauty boost, and 'smooth it' face primer. Both of these products are extremely useful for everyday looks and flawless coverages. The BB beauty boost foundation has a brightening formular inside and a light weight feel. Both of these things I think are so important when finding a foundation as you want something that will make your skin not only look good but feel good too. The face primer is also a really nice touch, and is really smooth and silly feeling. I would feel as though I would wear this a lot if I was on holiday and wanted a coverage but nothing to heavy or oily on my face. I would deffinetly recommend getting a face primer and this technic one I think is very good. 


Next we have the monster mascara and brow gel. These two products I think I was most excited to try becuase I have never used anything like these before and I wanted to try them out. So the mascara comes in a really cute and vibrant packaging which matches the bottle perfectly:
This mascara says that it is volume and length deifying which has a thin brush. When I tried this out for the first time I really saw a difference in how long my eye lashes actually looked. They also looked a lot more fuller and looked like I was wearing false lashes. The brush also has a slight groove in it to help applying the mascara a lot easier. 
The brow gel, looks just like the mascara brush only smaller, this is just as easy (maybe even easier) than drawing in your eye brows with a pencil. The colour is a perfect brown colour and you can make your eye brows the perfect shape, how you want it really easily. This dries very quickly and for me did not smudge. The last thing I recieved was a double sides nail varnish. On one side was a cute hot pink colour and on the other side a multicoloured glitter. When I saw this I thought it was such a clever idea and was perfect for travelling or taking in your bag and Is so portable! The glitter really stands out and looks amazing with the pink colour. It reminded me of the W7 glitter polish 'dazzle' the nail varnish stick has the perfect sizes brushes and is really  easy to use. The pink colour does need 2 coats before it will come out opaque, but other than that this is fast drying, super shiny and so easy to use! I would recommend this if you are somebody who likes to take polish on holiday or just taking in their bag, as it is so slight and so slim! 

So thankyou for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it, please check out 'Technic' cosmetics and tell me what you think of their stuff. I also have an Instagram account, so follow me on that and tell me if you read this! 

Kawaiianbeauty 💕

Instagram: @sasharose_xx







  


No comments:

Post a Comment